(Inclusive of all taxes)
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
Description for Ipomoea Morning Glory
Morning glorie is an annual climber with slender stems, heart-shaped leaves, and trumpet-shaped flowers. Bloom the flowers continuously from early summer to the early fall season. They are common outdoor vines, especially used as ground covers, either in tropical regions or temperate areas.
Planting and care
Best sowing season of Ipomoea is the spring season. Use the potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1) at the time of sowing. Grow annuals in a full to partial sunlight. Plant in moderately fertile, well-drained soil.
Caring for Ipomoea Morning Glory
- Prune the plant in spring.
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Once plants have reached about six inches or so in height, you may want to provide some type of support for the vine to twine around.
- Apply organic fertilizer in spring and early monsoon season.
Typical uses of Ipomoea Morning Glory
Special features: This plant is best suitable for a pergola and arches.
Ornamental use: Ipomoea can be grown in the greenhouse or outdoors as annuals over a pergola or archway, or as a groundcover.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Have germinated almost 98% of the sent seeds. thank you...
are this sesonal
Is it available in white color flower also.
I want this plant.
is it natural plant or artficial plant