Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Chincherinchee Praxis (Random Color)
The common name of the genus, Star-of-Bethlehem, is based on its star-shaped flowers. The genus Ornithogalum contains about 180 species. The genus is characterized by long linear to oblong-lanceolate (lance-shaped) leaves.
The bulbs are ovoid with free or concrescent scales. These are white or off-white with green or brown shading in the centre, which fades over time. These flowers last a long time, once open, and bend towards the light. The leaves are fleshy and sword-shaped, and the only number about six per stalk. They feel soft and smooth to the touch.
Planting and care
Sowing season of Chincherinchee bulb is in the spring and summer season. Choose a location in full sun and be sure the soil is well drained.
Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as
- Garden soil + Compost + Perlite + Sand (2:2:1:1)
- Soil + Cocopeat + vermicompost (2:1:2)
Caring for Chincherinchee Praxis
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant at planting time and growing season.
- Mulch the plant with organic matter.
Typical uses of Chincherinchee Praxis
Special features: Long-lasting flowers
Ornamental use: The flowers bed are so much pretty to add your garden.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
In which it flowers?