Easy To Grow Vegetable Seeds Pack contains healthy 14 veggies seeds.
Description of Easy To Grow Vegetable Seeds
- People who eat fresh vegetables as part of their daily diet during this period have a reduced risk of many chronic diseases
- Vegetables are the important part of healthy eating and provide a source of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid) and vitamins A, E and C
- These vegetables have been proved too appealing to help produce immunity against colds & fevers
This pack contains the following items
|Coriander Imported - Seeds||115||1||Details|
|Spring Cut Bunching Onion - Seeds||115||1||Details|
|Carrot Black Wonder - Seeds||115||1||Details|
|Brinjal F1 Hybrid Round - Seeds||115||1||Details|
|Green Amaranth, Green Cholai - Seeds||115||1||Details|
|Chilli F1 Hybrid Vasudha - Seeds||115||1||Details|
|Peas Imported OS 10 - Seeds||115||1||Details|
|Bitter Gourd F1 Chu-Chu 415 - Seeds||115||1||Details|
|Cucumber F1 White Long - Seeds||115||1||Details|
|Radish F1 Hybrid - Seeds||115||1||Details|
|Spinach F1 Hybrid - Seeds||115||1||Details|
|Bottle Gourd F1 Type Latu - Seeds||115||1||Details|
|Tomato F1 Hybrid Suhyana - Seeds||115||1||Details|
|Turnip Imported, Turnip Purple Top - Seeds||115||1||Details|
Benefits of this pack
- Vegetables are low in calories and fats but contain good amounts of vitamins and minerals
- All the vegetables are rich sources of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, beta-carotene, vitamin B-complex, vitamin-C, vitamin-A, and vitamin K
- As in fruits, also vegetables are an important source of many antioxidants
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
4 / 5 Imaya 31 October 2018
Is this vegetable seeds are hybrid or non hybrid ?
5 / 5 Roopam Shahi 05 August 2017
Good quality seeds, sprouted in couple of weeks
5 / 5 Joshi Prisy 02 July 2017
Seeds have sprouted - Guess rest depends on climate and how well i look after it.
4 / 5 Pawan Gupta 07 April 2017
Hom much height it can grow ?
5 / 5 Sangeeta Chaudhry 24 March 2017
The reason why I am reviewing this so lately is because I wanted some time to see it s germination and growth afterwards. Today the plant is in full bloom . It has almost grown up to 3 ft in height an