Tecoma (Shrub, Any Color) - Plant
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Tecoma (Shrub, Any Color)
This product does not have the flowers at the time of shipping. Afterward, the plant will bloom and it could be of any colored flower.
Tecomaria capensis is an ornamental garden plant commonly used for screening and decorative purposes. It can also be trimmed to form a hedge. It is often planted specifically to attract birds and butterflies. Dark orange color of these plants sometimes appear to be red because of environmental and sunlight factors.
Planting and care
Prepare soil for desert-adapted plants. Plant from transplant in spring. If planted in native soil without amendments, you will find it more tolerant of infrequent waterings. Those planted in richer soil would prefer more water. This upright shrub will grow up to 12 feet tall and spread up to 8 feet wide.
Caring for Tecoma
- Orange Jubilee is outstanding grown as a single specimen or harmonious when grown with other water-saving plants to create a mini, subtropical oasis.
- As a screen to cover a drab block wall or shade a west-facing window, or as a focal point to add drama, this plant will not disappoint.
Typical uses of Tecoma
Special features: Attractive flowering
Ornamental use: The plant is used for the ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: Relieve pain
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments