(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Juniper, Juniperous Erecta
There are more than 170 cultivated varieties of juniper, including low-growing ground cover or edging plants, shrubs and trees. The shapes include narrow columns, tight pyramids, and rounded forms that spread as wide as their height or more.
The fragrant foliage can be either needles or overlapping scales. Some shrubs have both types of foliage because the leaves start out as needles and transition to scales as they mature.
Juniper shrubs are either male or female. The male flowers provide the pollen for the female flowers, and once pollinated, the females produce berries or cones. One male shrub can provide pollen for several females.
Planting and care
Plant container-grown junipers any time of year. Shrubs with balled and burlaped roots are best planted in fall. Dig the planting hole as deep as the root ball and two to three times wider. Set the shrub in the hole so the soil line on the stem is even with the surrounding soil.
Backfill with the soil removed from the hole without amendments. Press down firmly as you fill the hole to remove air pockets. Water deeply after planting, and add additional soil if it settles into a depression.
Caring for Juniper
- Once planted, junipers require very little care.
- They tolerate hot, dry conditions quite well, and they often thrive in poor soil.
- They are also resistant to most pests and diseases.
- Junipers can occasionally be affected by fungal diseases, but these can be prevented by planting in well-draining soil, and taking care not to space your junipers too close together.
- Overcrowding leads to poor air circulation for inside branches, creating the perfect environment for funguses to grow.
- Most varieties of juniper require very little pruning, making them perfect for those who don t have a lot of time to spend on landscaping.
- For big impact with little care, juniper never disappoints.
Typical uses of Juniper
Special features: The care of juniper shrubbery is easy because they never need pruning to maintain their attractive shape and tolerate adverse conditions without complaint.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
They are the most beautiful, glossy, healthy plants I ve ever seen.
Do we have to replant it when this will be get delivered to us at home?
Absolutely no complaints! Beautiful plant, great packaging, prompt delivery.
when I opened the box I was amazed at how well this plant was packaged and how healthy they all were.
I bought this in January and it is in good condition I must say.