|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Hydrangea macrophylla (Any Color)
With immense billowy blossoms, hydrangeas flaunt an old-fashioned charm that is hard to resist. Colors also beguile with clear blues, vibrant pinks, frosty whites, lavender, and rose sometimes all blooming on the same plant. The colors of some H. macrophylla flowers are affected by the relative availability of aluminum ions in the soil. Acidic soils with a pH of less than 5.5 produce blue flowers; soils with a pH greater than 5.5 product pink flowers. White flowers are not affected by pH. Hydrangeas are well known for their large, colorful blossoms, and can be found growing in many areas of the world. There are many species and varieties of hydrangeas, which produce blossoms in a wide array of colors and shapes. They are relatively easy to grow, as long as you plant them in the right conditions as described below.
Planting and care
Plant in spring or fall. Dig a hole as deep as the root ball and 2 to 3 times as wide. Set the plant in the hole and fill it half full with soil. Water. After water is drained, fill the rest of the hole with soil. Water thoroughly. Space multiple hydrangeas about 3 to 10 feet apart.
Caring for Hydrangea macrophylla
- For the first year or two after planting and during any drought, be sure hydrangeas get plenty of water. Leaves will wilt if the soil is too dry.
- Be cautious about planting hydrangeas under or near trees, as the large roots may not leave enough water and nutrients for the hydrangeas.
- Keep an eye on hydrangeas in these positions, and transplant them to a new area if they are struggling to grow or produce flowers.
Typical uses of Hydrangea macrophylla
Ornamental use: Hydrangeas are excellent for a range of garden sites from group plantings to shrub borders to containers.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments