Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Bougainvillea x buttiana variegata rosea
Plants need well-drained soils in full sun. Although established plants in the wild tolerate dry soils, container plants and new plantings need regular moisture. Deadhead flowers to prolong bloom. Remove seed pods to encourage rebloom.
Planting and care
Bougainvilleas love hot, dry, sunny spaces and they seem to perform better when slightly neglected, so don t be to attentive to your plant and it should thrive. Water thoroughly and then allow the top inch or two of soil to dry out before you water again. The easiest way to test the soil moisture content is to stick your finger into it.
pH:Acid, Alkaline, Neutral
Caring for Bougainvillea x buttiana variegata rosea
- As a point of reference, the amount of light at noon on a clear summer day is approximately 10,000 footcandles. On an overcast winter day, it may be as low as 500 foot-candles. Indoors, on a clear summer afternoon, the direct sun entering a window may be 4000?8
Typical uses of Bougainvillea x buttiana variegata rosea
Special features: For the St. Louis area, grow in containers as patio plants that are overwintered indoors. In southern Florida and California, this may be planted as a specimen or massed in gardens and shrub borders or grown in containers.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments