Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Bougainvillea x buttiana alba
Plants need well-drained soils in full sun. Although established plants in the wild tolerate dry soils, container plants and new plantings need regular moisture. Deadhead flowers to prolong bloom. Remove seed pods to encourage rebloom.
Planting and care
Bougainvilleas love hot, dry, sunny spaces and they seem to perform better when slightly neglected, so don t be to attentive to your plant and it should thrive. Water thoroughly and then allow the top inch or two of soil to dry out before you water again. The easiest way to test the soil moisture content is to stick your finger into it.
Caring for Bougainvillea x buttiana alba
- Epsom salts along with your fertilizer; the magnesium sulfate will encourage new growth from the bottom of the bush Prune plants every spring and destroy all old or diseased plant material. Wear elbow-length gloves that are thick enough to protect your hands from thorns or a clumsy slip, but flexible enough to allow you to hold your tools.
Typical uses of Bougainvillea x buttiana alba
Special features: For the St. Louis area, grow in containers as patio plants that are overwintered indoors. In southern Florida and California, this may be planted as a specimen or massed in gardens and shrub borders or grown in containers.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments