Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Alternanthera species red
Alternanthera is a genus of flowering plants in the amaranth family, Amaranthaceae. It is a widespread genus with most species occurring in the tropical Americas, and others in Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Planting and care
Josephâ€™s coat plants arenâ€™t picky about the soil as long as it is well-drained and not too rich. The plants grow well in both sun and partial shade, but the colors are more intense in full sun.
Caring for Alternanthera species red
- Water the plants often enough to keep the soil from completely drying out. They generally donâ€™t need additional fertilizer, but if they arenâ€™t growing well, try giving them a shovelful of compost in summer. Cut them back if the mounds start to sprawl or spread open.
Typical uses of Alternanthera species red
Special features: Bedding plant, edger or containers. Foliage is particularly attractive when plants are massed as a ground cover or edger. Plants of this species have been used since Victorian times in clipped formal plantings. Also can be an attractive houseplant.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose. Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
Medicinal use: Stems and leaves useful in eye trouble. Decoction is taken with little salt drunk to check vomiting of blood. Shoot with other ingredients used to restore virility. Poultice used for boils.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments