Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Alternanthera snow top
Tropical perennial that is winter hardy to USDA Zone 10 and is grown exclusively for its colorful foliage. Grow in organically rich, consistently moist, well-drained soils in full sun to part shade.
Planting and care
Plants prefer a near-neutral pH range of 5.5 to7.0. A pH of 6.5 is just about right for most home gardens (slightly acidic to neutral).An accurate soil test will tell you where your pH currently stands. Acidic (sour) soil is counteracted by applying finely ground limestone, and alkaline (sweet) soil is treated with ground sulfur.
Caring for Alternanthera snow top
- Feed plants on a regular basis before and throughout the blooming cycle (avoid chemical fertilizers and pesticides if you are harvesting for the kitchen).Once a month between April and July, apply a balanced granular fertilizer (5-10-5 or 5-10-10). Allow Â¾ to 1 cup for each bush, and sprinkle it around the drip line, not against the stem.
Typical uses of Alternanthera snow top
Special features: Bedding plant, edger or containers. Foliage is particularly attractive when plants are massed as a ground cover or edger. Plants of this species have been used since Victorian times in clipped formal plantings. Also can be an attractive houseplant.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: na
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments