Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Abelmoschus moschatus
The plant is native to India. It is an aromatic, medicinally important species. It is used as an antidote for snake bites, due to its anti-spasmodic activity. It is also used as an insecticide, as an aphrodisiac and in perfume industry.
Planting and care
Plant care may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work. Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance. Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal. Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area. Arabian is a small bush with evergreen leaves.
Caring for Abelmoschus moschatus
- Epsom salts along with your fertilizer; the magnesium sulfate will encourage new growth from the bottom of the bush Prune plants every spring and destroy all old or diseased plant material. Wear elbow-length gloves that are thick enough to protect your hands from thorns or a clumsy slip, but flexible enough to allow you to hold your tools.
Typical uses of Abelmoschus moschatus
Special features: The seeds have a sweet, flowery, heavy fragrance similar to that of musk.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: na
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments