338+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Description for Cascabela Thevetia, Bitti (White)
Cascabela thevetia is a poisonous plant native to central and southern Mexico and Central America, and cultivated widely as an ornamental.
|Common name||Flower colours||Bloom time||Height||Difficulty|
|Cascabela Thevetia, Bitti (White), yellow oleander,Lucky Nut ,Peeli kaner Utonglei , Kolkaphul .||yellow||Seasonal bloomer||4.00 to 8.00 feet||easy to grow|
Planting and care
growing shrub to small tree of the genus Cascabela also known as Cascabela thevetia, Yellow oleander perennial evergreen used as ornamental fragrant hedge plant drought tolerant and attract pollinators, can grow in tropics, mediterranean, desert, subtropics or temperate climate.
|Full sun to part shade||well-drained soil||Medium||-1/-2Â°C||Apply any organic fertilizer|
Caring for Cascabela Thevetia
- Examine the bush s growing location while it is still young enough to transplant well. Oleander bushes flower best in full sun exposure.
- They do tolerate partially shady conditions, but they grow leggy.
- They also need good-draining soil, so relocate the shrub if puddles form under it during rainstorms.
- Water the soil around the oleander bush deeply each week during the growing season whenever it does not rain. An oleander shrub needs 1 to 2 inches of water each week while it is actively growing. Let the soil dry out between waterings.
Typical uses of Cascabela Thevetia
Special features: Container plant for sunny decks, patios and other locations around the home. In Zones 8-10, these plants are used in a variety of landscape applications including hedges, screens, foundation plantings and borders.
Culinary use: All seeds are completely fresh and viable. We take samples from all deliveries of our collectors, in order to test the freshness and germination rates. These are very rarely low (although in some palm seeds this is sadly unavoidable), occasionally acceptable, but mostly excellent. Germination rates of up to 100% have been reported by many customers.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
This Exotic Plant looks so beautiful.
Gud quality n healthy plants sent. Excellent packing to ensure plant safety
Got in good condition, found no problem, happy :)
This plant is exactly what I wanted.
Quick delivery, good price