- One of the rarest indoor flowering plant.
- Best air purifier.
- Low maintenance plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum
Peace Lily, is a very popular indoor houseplant. It is a clump-growing herbaceous perennial which produces white flowers which look like the hood of a cobra. Leaves are shiny and glossy, attractive even with no spathes.
Peace lilies are sturdy plants with glossy, dark green oval leaves that narrow to a point. The leaves rise directly from the soil. The long-lasting flowers start out pale green and slowly turn creamy white as they open.
Planting and care
Consider the below points to keep the plant healthy after receiving:
Caring for Peace Lily
- Keep the plant indoor in bright indirect light.
- Protect the Peace lily plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Peace lily plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Peace lily plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Peace Lily
Special features: One of the rare indoor flowering plant and excellent air purifying plant.
Ornamental use: It makes an excellent container or house plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Plant condition is good at the time of delivery. I am happy with nursery live
This plant is one of the easiest to grow and requires no extra attention.
Excellent service and good product. Well packed and well delivered. Though few leaves were fallen but plant was almost ok.
This plant initially takes time to grow.
"I ve bought quite a few of these and are growing very well.