749+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Ornamental Orange Variegated
Citrus trees grown as ornamental container plants may take up to five years to produce fruit. Container-grown ornamental orange trees are usually the dwarf varieties which grow to a height of 4 to 10 feet. Limited root space has the effect of stunting tree growth even if it is a standard variety. Citrus trees are damaged at frost temperature but can be grown in wintertime indoors.
Planting and care
Caring for Ornamental Orange Variegated
- Care and maintenance of the tree to keep it pest free will bring the rewards of fruit which ripens in the winter.
- They need pruning each year to maintain attractive shape. Cut all deadwood and crossing branches.
- Prune ornamental citrus to open the crown foliage to let in light and air.
Typical uses of Ornamental Orange Variegated
Culinary use: These oranges are tart, to say the least. Sample one for sourness before using any in cooking. You can use them in place of lemons in a recipe.
Ornamental use: There is no hurry to pick calamondins. They re long-lasting, so you can enjoy them for months on the tree.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Absolutely superb in every way
I have got a healthy plant with great packageing.Thanks to nurserylive to give me a great satisfaction.
is the pot and soil included?
excellent plant. needs quite a bit of care though.
Wow nice plants in good condition delivered..?