With this purchase you will get:
Description for Elkhorn, Rhombophyllum Dolabriforme
Rhombophyllum dolabriforme is low, succulent semi-shrub richly branching at its tips. Tufted when young the plants slowly grow out into densely branched, up to 12 inches in height at maturity. The leaves grow upright, mid-green to dark green, with translucent dots. The flowers are daisy-like, mostly solitary, golden yellow. The flowers open in the afternoon. It blooms for many months, beginning in mid-spring.
Planting and care
Re-pot when the plant performs clump and goes beyond the pot size. It should be done before or after the rainy season and in the spring season.
Re-pot with the following proportions: 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Caring for Elkhorn
- Keep in a bright sunny location.
- Try not to water the leaves, give water to soil only.
- Avoid overwatering as the roots may get rot.
- Water the plant in a morning, between 8 to 10 am.
- Avoid keeping in suffocated areas or in dark room.
- While re-potting or propagating try not to disturb the roots.
- Required care in the winter season. If growing in a pot, then kept in indoors and growing in outside do mulching.
Typical uses of Elkhorn
Special features: Flower color yellow with multi needle petals full flower.
Ornamental use: Its color and the appearance is appreciated by the various gardens.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I purchased a plant online from nursery live and received it in a very perfect condition, Thanks nurserylive team
Easy plant to grow quickly and provide the rooms with a colourful leaf display
Good packaging and good plants& Nice deals...