Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
Description for Ranunculus (Yellow)
Brilliantly colored flowers of Ranunculus is a great attraction! They most often come in multiple layers of delicate, crepe paper-thin petals, looking like an origami masterwork. Ranunculus (R. asiaticus) excel in southern and western gardens and make terrific container plants everywhere. They also make long-lasting cut flowers.
Ranunculus buttercup plants produce cheerful multi-petalled flowers. The plants are not very hardy and may be annual in colder climate.
Planting and care
Sowing season of Ranunculus bulb in the rainy and early winter season. Before sowing, you can keep the bulb in the refrigerator in a ventilated mesh bag for 3 to 4 weeks. The highest chilling temperature is around 4 C.
Dig a hole about three times as deep as the height of the bulb. Set the bulb in the hole, then covers with soil and press firmly. Planting space of bulbs 4 to 6 inches apart. Water thoroughly after planting.
Use the potting mix for bulb plantation as
Caring for Ranunculus
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season, flower bud stage.
- Mulch the potting mix with organic material.
Typical uses of Ranunculus
Special features: Attractive flowers
Ornamental use: This flowering plant is used as an ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
After how many days it will flower.
Do yu have scented flpwer plants also?
How much water should be applied to this plant.
can we collect seeds of this plant to regrow.
Which season i grow the plant