(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
Minimum quantity to order : 5 pieces
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Flat 40% Cashback|
| * on all orders today |
* max cashback of Rs 350
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
Description for Ranunculus (Yellow)
Ranunculus flowers look almost too perfect to be real. Their rose-like blossoms feature layer upon layer of tissue-thin petals. Brilliantly colored flowers of Ranunculus is a great attraction. These gorgeous flowers are beloved for their colored double-ruffled petals, tall stems, and long vase life. They also make long-lasting cut flowers.
Planting and care
Caring for Ranunculus
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- Fertilize the plant during planting and growing season with organic fertilizer.
- Store the bulbs away from sunlight in a cool and dry area and check regularly.
- Do not store bulbs for more time as they can loose their viability.
Typical uses of Ranunculus
Special features: Attractive flowers
Ornamental use: This flowering plant is used as an ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
After how many days it will flower.
Do yu have scented flpwer plants also?
How much water should be applied to this plant.
can we collect seeds of this plant to regrow.
Which season i grow the plant