|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Pilea Artillery, Pilea Microphylla
Artillery plant is an evergreen, ground-covering annual to short-lived perennial plant forming a dense mat of growth around 30cm high and up to 60cm wide. Its succulent stems hold small, lime-green cluster leaves that are blotched with colours of white and pink. Also known as the rockweed, the artillery plant is a fast-growing, adaptable evergreen that grows in most humid, shaded growing locations, including in indoor containers and rock gardens.
Planting and care
Artillery plant can grow through seed but easily propagate from stem cuttings. Feed monthly with a balanced liquid fertilizer during the growing season. Water moderately during the growing season, sparingly in winter.
Caring for Pilea Artillery
- To encourage a compact, bushy plant, pinch off growing tips every so often.
- Prune your vigorously growing artillery plant and use the healthy stem clippings to propagate new plants. Trim the plant with sharp shears and make flush cuts at the desired location.
- Irrigate the soil periodically to maintain a slightly moist to the slightly dry soil environment.
Typical uses of Pilea Artillery
Special features: An attractive plant with its fern-like appearance, it is often grown as a ground-cover in ornamental gardens and is also grown as a houseplant in cooler zones.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Used as ground cover.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Very nice plant. Beautiful plant. Nurserylive service very good replace policy is very very good.?
Nice packing & plants,like professional brand..
Attractive plants for pot culture
Couldn t find it anywhere else.
Young ones adapt better