(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Money Plant, Scindapsus (Green)
Green Money Plant has large, glossy, green and yellow heart-shaped leaves which can brighten any indoor space. They can be trained up a totem pole, string, moss stick, or be made to spill over the edge of a table or shelf. They grow well in a hanging basket to display their attractive foliage. The leathery, shiny-surface, leaves are arranged alternately on 5-8 cm (2-3 inch) long leaf-stalks. They also can be encouraged to use their aerial roots to support themselves in a water vase. This is the ideal plant for offices, shopping centers, hotels and other public areas as they are easy to maintain in low light and are efficient at removing indoor pollutants.NASA places this plant among the top 3 houseplants which is great for removing formaldhyde and carbon monoxide and increasing general indoor air quality.
Planting and care
- Money plant can easily be propagated through cutting in any season.
- Just cut the stem of already grown money plant and plant it in soil or water.
- Cut the fresh stem from the growth tip.
- If you are planting it in soil then make a hole in the soil and plant it.
- If you are planting it as an indoor plant in a glass jar or bottle and you want to plant it in water then fill the bottle more than half and plant it.
- If you plant it in water then change the water of jar or bottle every 2-3 days.
- If you plant it in soil then do not water excessively.
Caring for Money Plant
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Keep the Money plant away from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Allow the soil to become dry at the top to the touch between watering and do not over water.
- Money plant should be repot once a year at the beginning of spring.
- Wooden or plastic pole warp with husk is suitable for climbing the plant up and faster growth.
- You can also use coir ropes to wrap around plastic or glass poles which will give enough support for the plant to grow up.
- Trim by cutting away dead or overgrown branches or stems of the Money plant.
Typical uses of Money Plant
Special features: Excellent air purifier plant according to NASA
Ornamental use: You can grow this as an indoor or outdoor plant. Keep a stem of money plant in a bottle of water and decorate indoor or outdoor.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I like the plant, this is the only plant survive 7 days in traffic and after 2 days it becomes healthier again.
Very nice plant to have.
Is it a live plant?
Love how cute the plant is..
Looking Good ....survived!!!!!!