|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Goldfish Plant, Hypocyrta glabra
Goldfish plant is intolerant of frost; these are house or greenhouse plants outside the subtropics. They need a steady temperature, not necessarily hot, but average to warm, dappled light and shelter from cold drafts.
Planting and care
To avoid many of the problems with goldfish houseplants and other epiphytes, you must begin with the proper growing medium. The medium should be light and coarse and should not, in spite of the plantâ€™s needs, hold water for extended periods of time.
Caring for Goldfish Plant
- Most problems with goldfish plant such as leggy growth, leaf drop, and lack of flowering are directly related to everyday goldfish plant care.
- Oddly, for a plant that needs such a moist environment, the biggest culprit is overwatering.
- Too much room can also cause problems.
Typical uses of Goldfish Plant
Special features: Almost always used in hanging baskets to effectively display their flowers.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments