** for new paypal users only
|Special Gift Today|
|upto 100% Cashback on all orders Today|
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Adenium (Obesum)
These bushes have thick stems and fleshy branches. Their foliage is generally oval-shaped and varies in size (2-7 inches). The size generally depends on the maturity of the plant and its location. These plants commonly grow outdoors, however, when they are young, they can be seen within an indoor area.
Taking care and growing adenium obesum, a succulent plant more commonly known as Desert Rose, is not challenging, and the plant will reward you with its unusual shape, beautiful deep red to pure white flowers and its tolerance of occasional neglect.
Desert Rose plants found at the garden shop are usually grown from seed and similar to the true species found in nature. With the right conditions, adenium obesum can be a fast growing and stunning houseplant
Planting and care
The plant perform best in big size containers (8inh or more) or plant them on ground
Caring for Adenium
- Daily watering is essential only during hot summer days.
- As the flower grows in warm climates, where the temperature always remains above 50F even at night, remember to water it regularly even throughout winter months.
- This will allow the soil to dry out between watering.
- Temperature is another thing you should pay attention to.
- In case you live in a subtropical climate, you can place the plant indoors until cold weather passes.
- Adenium can also be grown outdoors in areas where the temperature never goes below 40.
- The desert rose can survive 40 degrees with little damage, but when the temperature is below 30, the plant dies.
- In winter the plant can freeze, even if it is placed in a greenhouse.
- There are a few tips on how to care for adenium in winter. Many people treat it like a cactus.
- Caring for adenium, water it only on warm sunny days and move it to the house, when there is a risk of frost.
Typical uses of Adenium
Special features: Can be kept indoor in AC. The more sunlight plant get, the more flowers it blooms. The plant is very hardy, it need little care.
Ornamental use: Its generally keep indoor in living room and in terrace area.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Dose u give instructions on how to maintain them??
Nice plant. team is also always ready to help. Go for this if you are interested in buying a online plant. you wont be disappointed.
I have it on my table with a Lucky Bamboo and looks great!
Perfectly shipped with care... Live plant is healthy...
Keep it away from harsh direct sunlight to prevent leaf burn.
Any query about adenium (obesum) - plant