** for new paypal users only
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Ground Orchid, Spathoglottis Plicata (Purple)
This easily grown terrestrial herb has pretty, arching broad leaves with prominent parallel veins and a few or large cluster of small flowers at the end of a long stalk as tall as 1 metre arising from a basal leaf axil. The leaves emerge from round pseudo bulbs that become increasingly multiple and larger as the orchid matures.
Planting and care
Caring for Ground Orchid
- Attach a bamboo stake to the orchids spike when it reaches around 12 inches tall with orchid spring clips spaced every 2 inches.
- Orchids need ample water but should be allowed to dry out some between waterings.
- One way to check for watering is by poking your finger about an inch into the growing media.
- If it is dry, give it some water; otherwise, let it be. Indoor orchid plants also need adequate humidity, about fifty to seventy percent.
- There are various ways to increase the humidity in your home.
- Place a water-filled saucer or tray of pebbles beneath plants, mist plants daily, or use a humidifier.
Typical uses of Ground Orchid
Ornamental use: Ground Orchids can do well in your flower beds almost year round. Ground orchids can be grown as potted plants.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Wow nice plants in good condition delivered..?
Gift for my father and he loved it
Can you ensure that your packaging will not spoil the plant.
I have ordered twice now from online plants and both orders have been more than what I expected
How often I need to water it?
Any query about ground orchid, spathoglottis plicata (purple) - plant