(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Chlorophytum, Spider Plant
The spider plant (Chlorophytum comosum) is considered one of the most adaptable of houseplants and the easiest to grow. The spider plant is so named because of its spider-like plants, or spiderettes, which dangle down from the mother plant like spiders on a web. Available in green or variegated varieties, these spiderettes often start out as small white flowers. Spider Plant is also a champion cleanser of air. The NASA tests showed it to remove around 90% of the harmful chemical formaldehyde from the air. Since formaldehyde is found in common household products like adhesives, grout and fillers, itâ€™s a good idea to keep one of these plants around your kitchen and bathrooms especially.
Planting and care
Caring for Chlorophytum
- During the main growing season feed with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Keep the Spider plant away from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Allow the soil to become dry at the top to the touch between watering and do not over water.
- Spider plant should be repot once a year at the beginning of spring.
Typical uses of Chlorophytum
Special features: Excellent air purifier plant according to NASA
Ornamental use: Best as potted plant and in hanging basket.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Plant came securely packed.Plant is good, no brown leaves. Hope it grows well
Good for the price paid
Very nice plant but price is ok
Thank you very much. Love your company and site.
Ideal plant for green gift