- One of the rarest indoor flowering plant.
- Best air purifier.
- Low maintenance plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum (Small)
Peace Lily, is a very popular indoor houseplant. It is a clump-growing herbaceous perennial which produces white flowers which look like the hood of a cobra. Leaves are shiny and glossy, attractive even with no spathes.
Peace lilies are sturdy plants with glossy, dark green oval leaves that narrow to a point. The leaves rise directly from the soil. The long-lasting flowers start out pale green and slowly turn creamy white as they open.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Do not overwater suddenly, check the moisture in the soil first. If too dry then apply water gradually.
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light. Gradually move it to more bright location.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Peace LilySunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect light.
- Protect the Peace lily plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Peace lily plant.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Peace lily plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Peace Lily
Special features: One of the rare indoor flowering plant and excellent air purifying plant.
Ornamental use: It makes an excellent container or house plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Good packing. Plant is very healthy and also I received free seeds offer & cashback . Happy :-)
Easy plant to grow quickly and provide the rooms with a colourful leaf display
Got in good condition, found no problem, happy :)
Very nice plant. Beautiful plant. Nurserylive service very good replace policy is very very good.?
I really impressed with live plant I purchased online from nurserylive, the packaging was superb.. Thanks