- Air purifier plant
- Easy to grow.
- Classy plant for interior look.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Ficus Lyrata Bambino, Dwarf Fiddle Leaf Fig
Fiddle leaf consists usually a single trunk and a canopy of spherical or hemispherical shape, which is symmetrical with an irregular outline. Its foliage, of coarse texture, is dense and has an upright or spreading appearance. As an indoor plant, it gets significantly smaller dimensions and has a rather upright appearance.
When these plants mature in age and size they make a great focal point within living rooms, hallways, offices or hotels.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Ficus Lyrata Bambino
- Place the ficus near a window in a room that gets bright morning sunlight.
- Turn the plant occasionally so all the growth does not occur on one side.
- Use nutrient rich, well drained, well aereted, and porous potting mix.
- Water a plant when the topsoil in pot (5 to 8 cm) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try misting the plant regularly to increase the ambient humidity.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10 am.
- Apply fertilize a plant mostly in the spring and early monsoon season.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots to the plant can easily uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days then move the plant to its required light condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Application of Fertilizer:
Typical uses of Ficus Lyrata Bambino
Special features: The plant features very large, heavily veined, violin-shaped leaves
Ornamental use: When these plants mature in age and size they make a great focal point within living rooms, hallways, offices or hotels. They are perfect if you can situate them in a floor-standing container.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I have it on my table with a Lucky Bamboo and looks great!
Is this plant low maintenance.
I like the plant, this is the only plant survive 7 days in traffic and after 2 days it becomes healthier again.
I really impressed with live plant I purchased online from nurserylive, the packaging was superb.. Thanks
Very disappointed with this plant and alocasia..I received an unhealthy plant with few of the leaves drying out on the tip. Few leaves were yellow too!!