(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Dieffenbachia Tropic Marianne
Tropic Marianne dieffenbachia shows off creamy-white leaves strongly variegated with rich green. In good conditions, the leaves maybe 12 inches wide. Tropic Marianne can reach 36 inches or more tall. Its large, waxy, green leaves are mottled with blotches of white, cream or yellow. As its lower leaves are shed its stem becomes more evident.
All parts of this plant are poisonous if eaten and its sap may cause skin irritation. The large and showy dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office. When you learn how to care for a dieffenbachia plant, you will find it to be adaptable to different kinds of lighting and conditions
Planting and care
Dieffenbachia is propagated by cutting, tip cutting or stem cutting. With a minimum temperature of 5 degrees, dieffenbachia must be grown indoors in temperate areas. They need light, but filtered sunlight through a window is usually sufficient. They also need moderately moist soil, and should be fertilized organically
Leaves will periodically roll up and fall off to make way for new leaves. Yellowing of the leaves is generally a sign of problematic conditions, such as a nutrient deficiency in the soil. Dieffenbachia responds well to hot temperatures and dry climates.
Caring for Dieffenbachia Tropic Marianne
- Rotate the dieffenbachia house plant regularly to provide adequate light to all sides of the plant and prevent it from reaching towards the light on one side.
- Watering should be when the soil feels dry to touch.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize plants with organic fertilizers.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock. When potting or repotting plants, spring-time is best just before the growing season begins.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Dieffenbachia Tropic Marianne
Special features: Dieffenbachia is popular as houseplants because of their tolerance of shade.
Ornamental use: The large and showy dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Super happy with this. The packaging was great and the plant itself is exactly what I wanted.
Amazed us with safe and sound delivery
perfect gift for your office and home.
Very small but looking cute
?What if i keep this plant in the office where it is AC? Will it survive there?