(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Dieffenbachia Compacta, Perfecta
Dieffenbachia is a perennial herbaceous plant with straight stem, simple and alternate leaves containing white spots and flecks, making it attractive as indoor foliage. Dieffenbachia is a broad-leaved foliage plant with thick succulent stems. Native to Central and South America and a relative of our skunk cabbage, Symplocarpus foetidus.
The large and showy dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office. When you learn how to care for a dieffenbachia plant, you will find it to be adaptable to different kinds of lighting and conditions.
Planting and care
Dieffenbachia is propagated by cutting, tip cutting or stem cutting. With a minimum temperature of 5 degrees, dieffenbachia must be grown indoors in temperate areas. They need light, but filtered sunlight through a window is usually sufficient. They also need moderately moist soil, and should be fertilized organically
Leaves will periodically roll up and fall off to make way for new leaves. Yellowing of the leaves is generally a sign of problematic conditions, such as a nutrient deficiency in the soil. Dieffenbachia responds well to hot temperatures and dry climates.
Caring for Dieffenbachia Compacta
- Rotate the dieffenbachia house plant regularly to provide adequate light to all sides of the plant and prevent it from reaching towards the light on one side.
- Watering should be when the soil feels dry to touch.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize plants with organic fertilizers.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.When potting or repotting plants, spring-time is best just before the growing season begins.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Dieffenbachia Compacta
Special features: Dieffenbachia is popular as houseplants because of their tolerance of shade.
Ornamental use: The large and showy dieffenbachia can be the perfect living decoration for the home or office.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Super happy with this. The packaging was great and the plant itself is exactly what I wanted.
Amazed us with safe and sound delivery
Ideal plant for green gift
"I can t wait to bulk purchase again.
Very much happy with the product and service. On time delivery with product being in perfect condition.