(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Anthurium (Pink)
The leaves are often clustered and are variable in shape. The inflorescence bears small flowers which are perfect, containing male and female structures. The flowers are contained in dense spirals on the spadix. The spadix is often elongated into a spike shape, but it can be globe-shaped or club-shaped. Beneath the spadix is the spathe, a type of bract. Anthuriums are grown for their brightly coloured flower spathes and their ornamental leaves.
Planting and care
Caring for Anthurium
- Choose a pot with holes in the base and a saucer, so that any excess water can drain away.
- Or use an ornamental pot into which the water from the inner pot can drain.
- Water generously immediately after planting and put the pot in a cool spot in the (part) shade â€“ avoid draughts.
Typical uses of Anthurium
Special features: Flower color
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: Anthuriums are grown for their brightly coloured flower spathes and their ornamental leaves.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Nice came in good condition
Absolutely superb in every way
I can see the love and care that goes into shipping my plants, thanks nurserylive.
Can be kept in semi shade areas
Love how cute the plant is..