With this purchase you will get:
Description for Aglaonema Commutatum Malay Beauty
Aglaonema Crispum is also quite an undemanding plant.considered to be a shade tolerant plant with glossy dark green leaves with silver edges. The leaves of the species are oval and the trunk is erect. The plant is often grown in offices due to its unpretentiousness (this cultivar requires minimal care) and beautiful ornamental leaves.
Planting and care
It is usually grown as an annual. It is easily grown in moist, organically rich, well-drained soils in full sun. Use potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat. Avoid overhead watering.
Caring for Aglaonema Commutatum Malay Beauty
- Proper care for aglaonema starts with its proper placement.
- Keep the plant where receives bright indirect sunlight.
- Place your plant far from doors, air vents, and windows in order to ensure it won't suffer from drafts.
- Fertilize the species at least 2 times per month.
- Water them from spring until autumn with an appropriate solution (1 teaspoon of soluble 20-20-20 analysis fertilizer and 1 gallon of water).
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil is dry.
Typical uses of Aglaonema Commutatum Malay Beauty
Special features: Aglaonema or Chinese evergreen is an extremely popular houseplant, which is very easy to grow.
Ornamental use: It is used as the ornamental plant.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
"I can t wait to bulk purchase again.
Perfectly shipped with care... Live plant is healthy...
Brilliant stuff, highly recommended.
I bought this in January and it is in good condition I must say.
This plant is exactly what I wanted.
Any query about aglaonema commutatum malay beauty - plant