|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Ficus Elastica Robusta, Baby Rubber Plant (Green)
These tropical plants generally have thick stems and fleshy, variegated leaves. Flowers are yellow or brown cone-shaped spikes. Gardeners value this small, compact plant for its thick, waxy foliage, ornamental flowers and ease of care. In warm climates, the plant serves as an outdoor ground cover, although it rarely reaches over 12 inches in height.
Planting and care
Cut below the thinner parts, just above the thick part of the branches. Cut right above leaf nodes. Try to prune the overall size of the plant. Everywhere you prune, new branches will spring up. This Ficus can keep under the indoor condition where the direct sunlight is available. Apply liquid fertilizer on a monthly basis between spring and summer.
Caring for Ficus Elastica Robusta
- Extremely dry soil causes baby rubber plant to drop its leaves, while consistently wet soil may cause root or stem rot.
- Water only when the soil becomes dry, usually about once every 10 to 14 days for indoor plants and once every week for outdoor plants.
- As a general rule, baby rubber plant prefers to remain slightly pot-bound when grown indoors.
- The plant requires re-potting only once every three or four years.
Typical uses of Ficus Elastica Robusta
Special features: Attractive foliage
Ornamental use: Ficus is used for the ornamental plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Very good garden plants, worth enough for normal gardening. Got for deal price.
Very nice plant. Beautiful plant. Nurserylive service very good replace policy is very very good.?
?How many years will it live?
Awesome packing for live plant.?
This is easy to grow with low maintenance requirements