(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Crassula cultrata
Crassula cultrata in their natural element will be one of the easiest plants to maintain in your garden. Their dark, glossy green color is a great foil for almost any flower color. The leaves are in opposite pairs, often yellowish green with reddish margins, becoming reddish brown. The inflorescence is an elongated thyrse made up of one terminal and a number of smaller heads inside branches, of many, loosely clustered flowers
Succulent plants have become so popular because they offer low maintenance and diverse shapes and textures, both in the garden and indoors.
Planting and care
Crassula is generally started by division, offsets or leaf cuttings. Plants can be easily propagated from a single leaf. Sprout leaves by placing them into a succulent or cacti mix, then covering the dish until they sprout.
Place the plant in its new pot and backfill with potting soil, spreading the roots out as you repot. Leave the plant dry for a week or so, then begin to water lightly to reduce the risk of root rot.
Caring for Crassula cultrata
- Crassula is easy to grow, but they are susceptible to mealy bugs and fungal diseases.
- Prevent overwatering your plant. Water your plant when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Repot as needed, preferably during the warm season. To repot a succulent, make sure the soil is dry before repotting, then gently remove the pot.
- Knock away the old soil from the roots, making sure to remove any rotted or dead roots in the process.
Typical uses of Crassula cultrata
Special features: Crassula is a diverse and extensive genus of succulent plants, with about 350 species which are popular house plants and quite fascinating.
Medicinal use: Helpful in treating diabetic patients.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments