799+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Fox tail palm
The Foxtail palm tree is the most used landscape palm tree in the world. The Foxtail palm has gain popularity because it is very durable and will tolerate a wide variety of soil conditions. The Foxtail Palm was so named because of its wonderful spiral leaves which appear as a foxâ€™s tail. Usually with no more than seven to nine leaves to its canopy.
Planting and care
Foxtail palm is propagated by seeds. Soak the seeds for 24 hours before planting them. Panting season of the foxtail palm is monsoon season.
Caring for Fox tail palm
- Palms grow best when you let their roots fill the pot.
- They need soil-based potting compost and should not be re-potted unnecessarily.
- They are sensitive to chemicals and will be damaged if you expose them to aerosol sprays.
- If you need to treat them with insecticides, be sure what you use is suitable for a palm.
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch.
- Appy the fertilizer during monsoon and the spring season.
Typical uses of Fox tail palm
Special features: Leaves shape
Ornamental use: This plant is used as the ornamental plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I purchased a plant online from nursery live and received it in a very perfect condition, Thanks nurserylive team
Good for the price paid