What makes it special:
- Best air purifier plant.
- Easy to grow.
- Low maintenance plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Chamaedorea elegans, Parlour Palm
Chamaedorea palm is one of the most widely used indoor gardenings for bright interiors. Handsome, arching, green pinnate leaves, with 12 or more pairs of narrow leaflets per leaf, lend a tropical flair to indoor locations.
This palm is a small, compact, usually single-trunked palm. Clusters of yellow flowers in loose spirals may bloom in spring if enough light is present. Plants are dioecious. Leaves 5-8, spreading, pinnate; sheath 8-20 cm long, very obliquely open nearly to the base and tubular only in lower 1/3, short ligule apically on either side of the petiole.
Planting and care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
Caring for Chamaedorea elegans
- Refer our Garden Guide for detailed procedures and meanings of words related to gardening.
- Keep the plant in partial sunlight area.
- Also, keep the plant indoor condition where the 2 to 3 hours of sunlight is available, just avoid the darken area.
- Use nutrient rich, well drained, well aereted, and porous potting mix.
- Water a plant when the topsoil in pot (5 to 8 cm) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10 am.
- Apply fertilize a plant mostly in the spring and early monsoon season.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots to the plant can easily uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days then move the plant to its required light condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Application of Fertilizer:
For re-potting procedure click here
Typical uses of Chamaedorea elegans
Special features: Chamaedorae palm is an air purifier indoor plant.
Ornamental use: This is one of the most useful Palms for landscape gardening.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
VERY nice im so Happy for this plant
Its been a month I bought this plant. It came with very few broken leaves but its growing fast now. Very happy with this one.
Buy this just 2 weeks ago .and its growing very nice
I m really impressed with this plant properties.
Can you ensure that your packaging will not spoil the plant.