1249+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Bismarckia Palm
The Bismarck palm s stout trunk and symmetry of the huge crown lends a formal note while the startling blue green foliage amplifies the visual impact of this big beauty.
Planting and care
Caring for Bismarckia Palm
- Bismarck palms are easy to grow in the right environment as they are adaptable to a wide range of soils and prefer to have good drainage as the Bismarck does not like to have root rot.
- The Bismarck Palm can adapt to either Acidic or Alkaline soil and prefers to be watered directly into the root system or sprayed through the palm heart.
- When planting the Bismarck palm make sure to not to cover up any part of the trunk, as this will lead to problems as the Bismarck Palm is susceptible to be eaten by microorganisms that live naturally in soil and other mediums
Typical uses of Bismarckia Palm
Ornamental use: From a cultural point of view, this species has been found to thrive in more tropical and humid environments around the world but has also had success in drier, desert areas. This palm is best planted where it can serve as a focal point. Planted against a dark backdrop of foliage, it serves as living sculpture adding drama and interest to the landscape.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Does it comes with soil?
This plant can be grown anywhere in the house in?indirect sunlight.
Very nice plants...looking so beautiful..thanku nurserylive?
How often should i water it and does it come with soil or should i get my own soil?
Can be kept in semi shade areas