(Inclusive of all taxes)
What makes it special
Kokedama is a ball of soil, covered with moss, on which an ornamental plant grows. The name comes from the Japanese, koke meaning moss and dama meaning ball. Kokedama sometimes called string garden, each piece can sit in a shallow dish or hang with the attached thread, making them lovely additions to any window or tabletop.
The Kokedama collection celebrates simplicity and the integrity of natural materials and processes. Its clever design means that layers of soil, moss and thread not only create a self contained vessel for the plant to grow but a living sculptural object.
What you get
|Syngonium Cream allusion, Syngonium Cream (Pink veins) - Plant||1||Details|
- Syngonium moss ball can remove harmful toxins from air.
- Syngonium moss ball can be placed indoor in low light area.
- It is very easy to maintain.
- Caring of Kokedama includes soaking or misting.
- When leaves show signs of wilting, or when the soil at the base of the plant is is lightly dry soak the Syngonium kokedama.
- Depending on the size of your Syngonium kokedama fill a bowl or bucket with room temperature water.
- Submerge your Syngonium kokedama in the water with the plant side up.
- Allow to soak for 8-10 minutes or until fully saturated with water.
- Reduce the soaking time during winter and rainy season.
- Remove Syngonium kokedama from water and gently squeeze the moss ball to allow excess water to drain.
- Place the Syngonium kokedama in its place and enjoy its beauty.
- Instead of soaking you can also mist your Syngonium kokedama to provide water to it.
- Use a bottle that casts a fine mist and spray on the Syngonium kokedama.
- Take care to mist in the morning when the light is gentle so that the plant is not burned.
- Misting should be done more frequently than soaking.
- During spring and summer, fertilize your Syngonium kokedama monthly with water soluble organic fertilizers.
- For fertigation simply mix any water soluble organic fertilizer in bowl or bucket during regular watering of Syngonium kokedama and soak it as usual.
- Place the Syngonium kokedama in well lit area but away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the Syngonium kokedama away from the place with cold and hot winds.
- Use room temperature water for Syngonium kokedama.
- Do not expose Syngonium kokedama in cold temperature less than 10 degrees C.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments