Flower of Sikkim, Dendrobium Orchid (Any Variety, Any Color) - Plant
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Flower of Sikkim, Dendrobium Orchid (Any Variety, Any Color)
This product has the any colored flowers at the time of shipping.
Dendrobium Orchids have their profuse, delicate blooms, and evergreen leaves with the hard caned. Their life cycle consists of three stages, which include the flowering stage (winter to spring), the growing phase (summer to autumn) and dormancy (late autumn to winter).
Planting and care
Division of clumps, keikis, back bulbs and tissue culture plants. The potting mixture consists of charcoal, broken pieces of bricks and tiles, coconut husk and fibre for orchid cultivation. Foliar application of NPK 20:10:10 @ 0.2% at weekly intervals on the whole plant and potting media, it's starting from 30 days after planting. Mist or overhead sprinkler should use to provide water and to maintain humidity.
Caring for Flower of Sikkim
- Re-pot the plant when grows large and overgrows its container, the potting material deteriorates, the plant has to be split or divided.
- It is better to re-pot epiphytes every year. The best time for repotting is when fresh roots emerge at the bases of the previous year growth.
- The dendrobium orchid should have a 50-70% humidity level around them. You should spray the water on the whole plant and potting medium for maintaining the humidity.
- Also you can select the area where fountain or water flow is available.
- After your orchid has finished blooming, use sharp scissors to cut off the flowering stem to promote regrowth.
- Crowding of plants can lead to problems with insect infestations and fungus. Keep air to circulate around the plant.
Flowers are harvested when they are fully open as the flowers.
Typical uses of Flower of Sikkim
Special features: Orchid has showy flowers which is relatively easy to grow, with a central long stem and an attractive spray of flowers that can last up to four weeks.
Ornamental use: Dendrobium orchid flowers are used in flower arrangement and bouquet.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about flower of sikkim, dendrobium orchid (any variety, any color) - plant