Ficus Amplissima, Ficus Indica Willd., Ficus Tsiela Roxb, Piper, Pipali - Plant
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Ficus Amplissima, Ficus Indica Willd., Ficus Tsiela Roxb, Piper, Pipali
A large, glabrous tree. Leaves are alternate, ovate, apiculate-acuminate coriaceous, upper surface dotted with minute raised spots, base narrowed, 3-nerved, petiole with a gland at the apex on the underside. The inflorescence is Hypanthodium globose, sessile. Fruit is achene ovoid reniform.
Planting and care
Can be planted in the sun, although can tolerate the half shade; aftercare till establishment is helpful if the situation allows; reasonable soil required. Grow well in moist and dry deciduous forests
Caring for Ficus Amplissima
- Cold drafts from windows or doors will harm them, so make sure to place them somewhere where drafts will not be an issue.
- Losing its leaves is the most common problems with ficus plants.
- Ficus tree shows a standard reaction to stress is Leaf drop, whether it is from any of the following: Underwatering or overwatering, Low humidity, Too little light, Relocation or repotting, Drafts, Range in temperature (too hot or cold).
- If your Ficus is losing its leaves, go through the checklist of proper ficus tree care and correct anything that you find wrong.
Typical uses of Ficus Amplissima
Special features: Ficus amplissima is an evergreen tree with a widely spreading crown. It often starts life as an epiphyte in the branch of a tree and can eventually send down aerial roots that, once they reach the ground, provide extra nutrients that help the plant grow more vigorously.
Ornamental use: Ficus trees can maintain their tree-like shape regardless of their size, so this makes them ideal for bonsais or for massive houseplants in large spaces. The plant is used for an ornamental purpose. It generally keeps indoor in a living room and in terrace area.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
This Exotic Plant looks so beautiful.
Amazed to see this plant.
Plant is in good health.. I m really happy with this little one.
This plant is one of the easiest to grow and requires no extra attention.
Thank you for nice plants deleviry ... now i can trust online shopping of plants?