Portulaca, 9 O Clock (Any Color) - Plant
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Portulaca, 9 O Clock (Any Color)
Interesting Fact: Portulaca is also known as 9 O clock plant as it blooms approximately at 9 O clock in the morning in India, making it a very interesting plant!!
This product does not have the flowers at the time of shipping. Afterward, the plant will bloom and it could be of any colored flower.
Portulaca flowers are truly beautiful in various garden and landscape settings and have been used to beautify old structures and stone walkways.
Portulaca is another clue to the wonderful drought tolerance of a perennial succulent flowering plant. Many varieties of portulaca have semi-double to fully double flowers that resemble miniature roses. Flowers blooms in bright colors, like yellow, orange, red, and bright pink, white, cream, and variegated flower colors are also available.
Planting and care
Portulacas love it hot and dry. You can plant them in poor, even sandy, soil. They also adapt to average garden conditions. Just give them full sun and any well-drained soil. Water them after planting and watch them go.
Propagation of portulaca is seeds and cutting. Best season of planting is early monsoon and spring season.
Caring for Portulaca
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected, or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Portulaca
Special features: Beautiful, bright colored flower
Ornamental use: Portulaca is used as the ornamental plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments