(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
* Non returnable
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|* on all orders above Rs 399|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Jai
Fragrant flowers, white blooms,heavenly fragrance, the jai plant is one wonder of God. the flowers are so beautiful and pure white in colour.
Planting and care
Jui like other Jasminum (i.e. Mogra , Chameli ) like warm conditions. It grows best in full sun exposure. 4-6 hrs of sum exposure is good for Juis good show of growth. Partial shade will work too.
Caring for Jai
- Jasmine plants can be affected by pests like aphids, caterpillar, spider mites, etc. and fungus disease.
- To avoid these problems,always water your Spanish jasmine properly without wetting the leaves.& Ensure that the vine receives sunlight for 4-5 hours daily.
Typical uses of Jai
Special features: Jai are very fragrant, the blooms send their fragrances in early mornings and evenings, not only in the garden but far away to neighbors area. This is one of the most cultivated types of jasmine
Ornamental use: Garden Uses : South of USDA Zone 9, this plant is usually grown in containers that are overwintered indoors.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Thank you Nurserylive for such nice live plants collection
It is easiest to grow houseplant.
Amazed us with safe and sound delivery
Have never ordered plants on line before but want to tell you how absolutely thrilled I am with the plants.
Very nice plant to have.