With this purchase you will get:
Description for Air Plant, Tillandsia pseudobelayi
Tillandsia is either epiphytic (tree-dwelling) or lithophytic (rock-dwelling). In general, they have alternating stiff or leathery strap-shaped leaves. Leaves color varies from silver to shades of green blushed with other bright colors. Leave texture is soft.
Planting and care
Air plants attach themselves to rocks, trees, shrubs, or the ground with their roots. Tillandsias are not requiring any soil or such planting medium. Shells, the piece of bark, or any other object should be used for the mounting the air plant. It can absorb the moisture and nutrient from the air.
Caring for Air Plant
- They can survive with water misting and the occasional bath.
- Provided the atmosphere should not too dry.
- Use a soaking mist once or twice a week in summer and once a fortnight in cooler weather.
- Keep in bright indirect sunlight.
- Need (at minimum) to submerge the plant in water for 2-3 hours about every two weeks.
- Spray the fertilizer on the whole plant.
Typical uses of Air Plant
Special features: Air Plants get the majority of their nutrients from the air.
Ornamental use: This plant is used for the ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about air plant, tillandsia pseudobelayi - plant