** for new paypal users only
|Special Gift Today|
|upto 100% Cashback on all orders Today|
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Air Plant, Tillandsia juncifolia (Medium)
Tillandsia is either epiphytic (tree-dwelling) or lithophytic (rock-dwelling). Juncifolia is a tall air hardy plant with waxy, straight pine needle-like leaves reaching up out of a narrow, bulbous base. Juncifolia is mostly deep green in colored leaves, with a brown base. This is approx. 10-inch tall plant.
Planting and care
Air plants attach themselves to rocks, trees, shrubs, or the ground with their roots. Tillandsias are not requiring any soil or such planting medium. Shells, the piece of bark, or any other object should be used for the mounting the air plant. It can absorb the moisture and nutrient from the air.
Caring for Air Plant
- They can survive with water misting and the occasional bath.
- Provided the atmosphere should not too dry.
- Use a soaking mist once or twice a week in summer and once a fortnight in cooler weather.
- Keep in bright indirect sunlight.
- Need (at minimum) to submerge the plant in water for 2-3 hours about every two weeks.
- Spray the fertilizer on the whole plant.
Typical uses of Air Plant
Special features: Air Plants get the majority of their nutrients from the air.
Ornamental use: This plant is used for the ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about air plant, tillandsia juncifolia (medium) - plant