Air Plant, Tillandsia ionantha var. ionantha - Plant
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Air Plant, Tillandsia ionantha var. ionantha
Tillandsia is either epiphytic (tree-dwelling) or lithophytic (rock-dwelling). They are extremely hardy air plants. Silvery-green leaves that deepen in color as they grow and extend; and an adorable round shape.
Planting and care
Air plants attach themselves to rocks, trees, shrubs, or the ground with their roots. Tillandsias are not requiring any soil or such planting medium. Shells, the piece of bark, or any other object should be used for the mounting the air plant. It can absorb the moisture and nutrient from the air.
Caring for Air Plant
- They can survive with water misting.
- Provided the atmosphere should not too dry.
- Use mist twice to thrice a week in summer and once a fortnight in cooler weather.
- Run them under a bit of water if they appear to be particularly dry.
- Keep in bright indirect sunlight.
- Spray the fertilizer on the whole plant.
Typical uses of Air Plant
Special features: Air Plants get the majority of their nutrients from the air.
Ornamental use: This plant is used for the ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about air plant, tillandsia ionantha var. ionantha - plant