(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
What makes it special
Ceramic Pot has thick walls that prevent rapid fluctuation in soil temperatures. During the hot season, it protects the plants from absorbing excessive heat. Ceramic pots are heavier compared to other materials, so they can withstand the weight of a growing plant.
These ceramic pots can be used for growing small succulents like Crassula Campfire, Sedum, Hoya, and Haworthia and cacti like Echinopsis, and Notocactus rutilans.
What you get
|3.5 inch Shankh Shape Ceramic Pot (Light Brown)||1||Details|
|3.7 inch Elephant Shape Marble Finish Ceramic Pot (White)||1||Details|
|3.7 inch Tortoise Shape Marble Finish Ceramic Pot (Light Brown)||1||Details|
- You will get three different ceramic pots in a single pack.
- Ceramics pots are perfect for indoor plants and even for plants that are placed in your garden or outdoor area.
- Ceramic Pot allow air and water movement through the sides of the pot. Air movement stimulates root growth, which results in healthier plants.
- Ceramic Pot also absorbs moisture from the soil, making them a better choice for plants that prefer dry soils.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments