Round Clay Balls,Light weight,Good potting medium,best for top dressing.
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Important noteIt is not the source of nutrient but can hold on nutrients, moisture and increase aeration in soil.
Size of the individual clay ball: Approx. 8-15 mm
Full descriptionExpanded clay aggregates are formed by heating natural clay at 1200 degree Celsius temperature. This results in developing honeycombed structure interconnected withing clay ball. The clay balls are generally rounded in shape. These are extremely light weight and strong. Clay balls does not change pH of the soil.
When to use, How to use, How much to use?Clay balls are good potting medium and can be used along with soil,best for top dressing. Just mix in potting mix and it will show its benefits.
- Use it as potting medium for growing especially cactus and succulent plants among others.
- Clay balls are also used to fill the pot base to increase water drainage
- Clay balls can also be used to fill the base of self watering pots.
- Extremely light weight
- Eco friendly
- No chemicals used
- Increase soil porosity
- Does not alter soil pH
- Can prevent root rot
- Reduce watering requirements
- Prevent soil evaporation if used for top dressing
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
There are yet no reviews for this product.