Quality of the growing medium decides the quality of the plants. Soil in the pots/containers should be well drained and aerated. It should still retain moisture.
- This soil does not contain any specialized fertilizer like flowering or fruiting boosters.
- Store this soil in cool & dry place.
- Contents: Soil, Perlite, Vermiculite, Cocopeat, Vermicompost, Bone Meal
When to use, How to use, How much to use?
- To fill pots/containers, vertical gardens, bio walls for growing Plants.
- To prepare raised beds for growing Plants.
- To repot plants.
- To amend existing soil in pots.
- Keep this product away from the reach of children below 3 years.
- Environment friendly
- Excellent water holding capacity
- Provides best environment to the plants roots
- No harmful chemicals
- Can be used to grow all type of plants
- Specially formulated
- Excellent air porosity
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
5 / 5 Shefali Katkar 19 September 2017
Loved the soil will definitely order more!
5 / 5 Arvind 06 September 2017
seems to be good.
4 / 5 Joshi Prisy 28 August 2017
GOOD N EFFECTIVE RESULT
5 / 5 Narendra Kumar Sharma 25 August 2017
It revived nearly dead plants. They started flowering soon again and the leaves became healthy too.
5 / 5 Anarusgoosy 23 August 2017
Good. Had excellent results after using this product. Placing another order for this now.
Any query about nutrient-rich general purpose potting soil mix - 5 kg