Neem Cake is a well known and effective product obtained from the seeds of Neem tree. This organic product is best for soil amendment and getting rid of insects in soil.
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Full descriptionThe Neem cake contains NPK (nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium) plus other micro nutrients so your plants are fed continually.
Neem seed cake can be used in potting soil as an amendment. Just mix a handful of Neem cake in approx. 1.5 L soil for potting flowering plants and double the amount for growing fruit plants in pots.
For existing potted plants loosen the soil in pots and apply Neem cake in circular manner but away from main stem. Apply water after application.
When to use, How to use, How much to use?
- Apply in soil around the plant but away from the main stem.
- You can also use this product in soil mix while potting or re-potting the plants.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If ingested seek medical advice immediately.
- Neem seed cake is used as a soil amendment which enriches the soil and lowers nitrogen loss.
- Environment Friendly
- No Chemicals
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
5 / 5 C.M.Narendra Reddy 25 August 2017
Absolutely fabulous product.. flowers bloom fully and is very effective for plant lushness
5 / 5 Zohra Juair 22 August 2017
Good product for my garden.
5 / 5 Dhiraj Gome 20 August 2017
Effective in nourishing the plants.
4 / 5 Joshi Prisy 20 August 2017
good product but quantity was very small. further it would be better if we could get some guidelines on how to use it. I lost one of my plant because of lack of guidelines
4 / 5 Yogita Chaudhuri 17 August 2017
my plant was on the edge of dying and then I applied this fertilizer and it survived. Thank you nurserylive