Jeevamrut is an excellent plant growth tonic with 100 % organic ingredients.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Full descriptionJeevamrut is a liquid organic manure popularly used as means of organic gardening. It is considered to be an excellent source of natural carbon, biomass, nitrogen, phosphorous potassium and lot of other micro nutrients required for the plants. Jeevamrut adds organic matter to the soil which improves soil structure, aeration, soil moisture-holding capacity, and water infiltration. Jeevamrut improves the quality and yield of fruits, vegetables and other crops. Organic ingredients of Jeevamrut
- Cow dung
- Cow urine
- Lentil powder
- Organic soil
When to use, How to use, How much to use?
- Shake the bottle well before opening it every time.
- Take 100ml of Jeevamrut and add it to 1 liter of plain water.
- Mix them thoroughly.
- Pour the diluted liquid to the soil.
- Repeat the process every 15 days.
- Keep the bottle in the dry area.
- Do not keep the bottle open for a long time.
- The bottle should be tightly closed and stored in dry space after use.
- Keep the bottle out of reach of children.
- Increase plant growth.
- Enrich the soil with nutrient.
- Improves the PH of the soil.
- Increase disease resistance of plant.
- Provide balance nutrient to the plant.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
There are yet no reviews for this product.