The Vermiculite is used in horticulture in its exfoliated form for enhanced benefits. This inorganic clean, odorless product can be used as soil substitute or to amend the soil.
Important noteThis is not the source of nutrients but can retain moisture and nutrients for making them available to the plants.
Full descriptionExfoliated vermiculite is beneficial to use in soil as it enhance aeration in soil and prevents root rot while still retaining moisture and nutrients. Especially the plant cuttings, seeds, cactus and succulent plants show faster growth in them. This product can be used in all types of soil mix for its unique benefits.
When to use, How to use, How much to use?
- Use to fill pots alone / with soil (Depends on plant)
- Can be used to amend soil in already potted plants.
- Use in equal amount if using along with soil alone.
- Works even better if used along with soil and others
- Can be used in seed starter mixes.
- Store in dry place.
- Keep away from the reach of the children.
- Consult physician if ingested.
- Eco friendly
- Chemical free
- Prevents root rot in soil
- Holds moisture and nutrients
- Does not change soil pH
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
There are yet no reviews for this product.