Coco dung contains coconut fiber 50% + Cow manure 50%. It is a soil substitute or addition to it. Known for its good water holding capacity.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
Important noteBest potting media for Lawns and seeds germination.
- Premium coco dung potting mix contains 50% coconut fiber and 50% cow manure.
- After adding water to the coco dung block, it becomes 5 kgs of ready to use potting mix for planting seedlings or sowing seeds.
- Best thing - No need of adding additional fertilizer to soil
- Net Weight 1 kg
When to use, How to use, How much to use?Keep the coco peat block on the plastic sheet or bucket. Water the gradually; 1 block absorb 4 liters of water. Dab the block for easy water absorption. After a few hours, an entire block will absorb the water and swell. Drain out the excess water if necessary; then it is ready to use.
- Storage in the dry area.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Organic Soilless media
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
There are yet no reviews for this product.