Bone meal is a organic source of nutrients for gardening. This rich source of phosphorous and calcium is best for fruit and flower development on your plant.
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
- Keep it away from the reach of the children.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Consult physician immediately if ingested.
Full descriptionBone meal as name suggest is made from ground up animal bones. Bone meal is generally used by gardenenrs to increase phosphorous content in the soil. This ia also the good source of calcium.
Bone meal also aids in balancing phosphorous content in nitrogen rich organic manure.
When to use, How to use, How much to use?
- Apply bone meal in plants during their active growth season or in spring season
- Plants planted in garden in ground spread 4-5 Kg bone meal per 100 Sq feet area
- In potted Plants apply bone meal in circular manner around plant but away from main stem and apply water
1-2 tablespoons for small plants
2-4 tablespoons for medium plants
5-6 tablespoons for bigger plants in pots.
- You can use bone meal along with any nitrogen rich organic manure.
- You can add it in soil mix before planting new plants in pots also.
- You can use it in existing plants in pot directly.
- Use gloves / mask if you are allergic to fertilizers
- Eco friendly
- No chemicals
- Easy application
- Better fruit and flower quality
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
There are yet no reviews for this product.