599+ Gift Out of Stock
(Inclusive of all taxes)
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Purple Shamrock, Oxalis Triangularis
its popularity continues to grow. Indoors, it can fill a pot with rich, purple leaves and add a dash of color to the often green indoor plant world. It is actually multiple small plants that grow as a group from bulbs. It has three purple heart-shaped leaves, which each have three sides, that sit symmetrically to one another at the end of every stem.
The purple-leaf shamrock, Oxalis triangularis, is a low-growing foliage plant for the garden that also makes for an attractive indoor plant with rich, vibrant, purple leaves
Planting and care
Caring for Purple Shamrock
- It has minimal needs, but one thing it cannot tolerate is overly wet soils
- It is critical that the plant is in a container with a drain hole and is not overwatered.
- If this shamrock is exposed to temperatures above 80 degrees, it can wilt and go dormant.
- Outside, purple shamrocks are put into areas that are somewhat shaded.
Typical uses of Purple Shamrock
Ornamental use: Often they grow it in containers to adorn shaded patios, etc. during the warm-weather months.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
My plants are thriving! Will definitely buy this plant again when needed.
IS this, an indoor plant ????
Versatile plant that can be kept in sunny or semi-shade environments
Some leaves are green and some leaves are greenish yellow but anyway it looks great!
Do we have to replant it when this will be get delivered to us at home?